Sex dating in llanwrtyd wells brecknockshire
Mary's Church at Brecon are still to be seen the enormous warehouses erected for the reception of the goods brought into the borough by North's waggons. 134 ; ancestor of the County Sheriff .a thai nam.-. In the year 1830, a second local Act was passed consolidating the main roads of Brecknock into one trust, under a. The roads were, however, divided into several districts, the tolls being applied exclusively to the service of the road on which they wore levied.
In 1843 a lock-up was also built at Crickhowell on land leased from the Duke of Beaufort ; which has now yielded to a freehold structure. Transportation of prisoners, 133; abuses of system, 133; cost of, 136, 137.
At Easter, 1842, no further steps having been taken, the Secretary of State wrote expressing a hope that means may be adopted to remedy the coldness of the gaol without waiting for the completion of a model prison ; the Justices, thereupon, somewhat reluctantly, purchased a hot-water apparatus for £39.
Four years later, in 1846, the Secretary of State was still pressing the matter, and a com- mittee was formed to confer with the Superintendent, and plans were consequently laid before the Justices for enlargement on the same site.
/ Sf John the Evangelist's j The J'noty House Cloisters f-r. Bridge 5 Upper Bndge on D° 6 Lower D" 7 Struct Gale 6 /fttjh Street superior g Town-Wall 10 Sf Mary's Chapel a The Bulwark 12 High Street inferior ri Ship Street 14 Wheat Street lo S'Marys Street Glamorganshire Street Captain's Watk Wattvn Cute Wat/an etc/ Bow Ung Green Water Cau Bridge Gate Usk Bullae Fsk Aliti Struel Lion Lane Church Street Heal rhydd The Postern Fen y dnf A HISTORY OF THE COUNTY OF BRECKNOCK.
CONTAINING THE CHOROGRAPHY, GENERAL HISTORY, RELIGION, TAWS, CUSTOMS, MANNERS, LANGUAGE, SYSTEM OF AGRICULTURE, ANTIQUITIES, SEPULCHRAL MONUMENTS AND INSCRIPTIONS, NATURAL CURIOSITIES, VARIA- TIursue j n detail the improvement of county bridges ; being of stone, improvements had become more costly.